Monday, November 19th, 2018 at 3:30PM
at the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver, the Cambie Room
You are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the British Columbia Hotel Association will be held at JW Marriott Parq Vancouver (39 Smithe Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1C1) in the Cambie Room, on Monday, November 19th, 2018.
The 2018 AGM agenda will include, among other items, the following:
· Presentation and approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on November 21st, 2017
· Chair and President reports on the BCHA 2017-2018 activities
· Presentation of Committee Reports
· Presentation of Annual Financial Statements
· Appointment of Auditors for the ensuing year
· New business
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact James Chase, President and Chief Executive Officer, British Columbia Hotel Association.
Please RSVP to Stacey Sellars ([email protected] or 604-441-4751) by Friday, November 16th.
If you are unable to attend the AGM and would like to designate a proxyholder to vote in your absence, please complete our Proxy Form (click to download). The completed proxy form must be returned to the BC Hotel Association office by Friday November 16th, 2018. Please send your form by email to: [email protected]